Who we are
Our website address is: https://www.lehowto.com.
What personal data we collect and why we collect it
When visitors leave comments on the site we collect the data shown in the comments form, and also the visitor’s IP address and browser user agent string to help spam detection.
If you upload images to the website, you should avoid uploading images with embedded location data (EXIF GPS) included. Visitors to the website can download and extract any location data from images on the website.
If you leave a comment on our site you may opt-in to saving your name, email address and website in cookies. These are for your convenience so that you do not have to fill in your details again when you leave another comment. These cookies will last for one year.
If you visit our login page, we will set a temporary cookie to determine if your browser accepts cookies. This cookie contains no personal data and is discarded when you close your browser.
When you log in, we will also set up several cookies to save your login information and your screen display choices. Login cookies last for two days, and screen options cookies last for a year. If you select “Remember Me”, your login will persist for two weeks. If you log out of your account, the login cookies will be removed.
If you edit or publish an article, an additional cookie will be saved in your browser. This cookie includes no personal data and simply indicates the post ID of the article you just edited. It expires after 1 day.
Embedded content from other websites
Articles on this site may include embedded content (e.g. videos, images, articles, etc.). Embedded content from other websites behaves in the exact same way as if the visitor has visited the other website.
Who we share your data with
How long we retain your data
If you leave a comment, the comment and its metadata are retained indefinitely. This is so we can recognize and approve any follow-up comments automatically instead of holding them in a moderation queue.
For users that register on our website (if any), we also store the personal information they provide in their user profile. All users can see, edit, or delete their personal information at any time (except they cannot change their username). Website administrators can also see and edit that information.
What rights you have over your data
If you have an account on this site, or have left comments, you can request to receive an exported file of the personal data we hold about you, including any data you have provided to us. You can also request that we erase any personal data we hold about you. This does not include any data we are obliged to keep for administrative, legal, or security purposes.
Where we send your data
Visitor comments may be checked through an automated spam detection service.
Your contact information
How we protect your data
What data breach procedures we have in place
What third parties we receive data from
What automated decision making and/or profiling we do with user data
Industry regulatory disclosure requirements
- Top 5 Emergency Locksmith Service In Lake Worth Beach FL
- Choosing Local Appliance Repair Specialists
- Dentist in Atlanta GA – How to Find a Reputable Practitioner
- Bling Diamond Banana Disposable Vape Flavors
- Locksmith in Las Vegas and Near Area
- Best Rare Disposable Vapes Online – E Juice
- Breeze Pro Flavors – Banana Mint Watermelon Mint and Lemon Mint
- Kado Bar Vape Disposable Pod 6000 Puffs
- Bali Maxxx Disposable Vape Pen Review
- Glamee Nova – A Disposable Vape That Lasts All Day Long
- Frozen Fruit Monster Vape Juice Review
- Fume Extra Flavors Vape Device 1500 Puffs
- A Review of the Fire 5K Vape
- Best Local Business in Los Angeles, CA — Available 24 Hours
- Best Local Businesses in Bellaire, TX – Available 24 Hours
- Find The Best Local Businesses in Miami FL
- Find The Best Local Businesses in New York NY
- Best Local Businesses in Boulder CO — 24 H Emergency Services
- Air Bar Lux – A Disposable Vape With Great Taste and Longevity
- What is the Alice Mushroom?
- Cake Delta Disposable Review